With Random Assignment, users can easily execute a multitude of studies within QuickSurveys, including concept testing, ad and messaging testing, iterations and more. Users can now test multiple versions of a concept with their target audience and rest assured that any changes observed after comparing the data are due to the concepts themselves — not the characteristics of the audience.
How does Random Assignment work?
This feature randomly assigns respondents to ensure each respondent has an equal chance of being assigned to a concept group.
How to use random assignment when building a survey:
1. Upload the 1st concept, add video
2. Click “Add” located to the bottom right of the upload box once the concept has been selected and uploaded
3. Add questions within that block by clicking on the Add menu located beneath Concept 1. From this menu, insert questions and page breaks as needed.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 to create more concepts. Feel free to duplicate the Main Concept, or Duplicate the Main Concept questions.
5. Select # of concepts to be randomly shown to respondents using Least Fill Quotas dependent on if the survey should be Monadic (1 concept per respondent) or Sequential Monadic (numerous concepts per respondent).
The number of concepts vary based on the number of randomized blocks you select at the top right of the page. For example, if 4 concepts were programmed, and 1 was selected from the Randomized Blocks Option at the top right of the screen, each respondent will randomly see 1 concept block. If 2 was selected, each respondent will randomly see 2 out of the 4 concept blocks.
Try Random Assignment today! Visit our page to create an account, or login to get started. Looking for more information about the new features? Read the full press release here or get in touch with us here.
Toluna QuickSurveys is the leading consumer digital insights platform. Toluna QuickSurveys can now guarantee a minimum of 1,000 nationally representative completed interviews – in no less than 21 countries – in 24 hours or less.